- No plugins: web browsers are ready to launch atvise® clients
- No need to install, maintain and license client software
- Responsive Design, so you can visualize your plant from any device with any resolution
- Multi-language, everybody interacts using a web browser
- High Quality visual effects due to vector graphics SVG
- Highest security standards: HTTPs
atvise® uses WWW Consortium (W3C) standards such as HTML5 and SVG to guarantee an always modern and updated system. No one imagines a future without web browsers!
- Subscribing to realtime data from PLCs, DCSs, other SCADAs, and more
- Getting historical tags from other systems through OPC UA HA and analyse them with charts and tables available in atvise®
- Serving and subscribing Alarms & Conditions through OPC UA
- Historize data into atvise®, analyse them and serve them through OPC UA HA to third party systems
- Vertical Objects – atvise® goes beyond object oriented design, by offering this functionality directly over OPC UA
- And much more
All this and much more is possible due to OPC UA is the second fundamental of atvise®. This will allow us to grow up as the OPC Foundation keeps releasing new OPC specifications.
Clients can be launched on Windows, Ubuntu, MAC, Android, iOS… on any operating system that supports web browsers!
Engineering tool atvise® builder allows integrators or developers to create and modify projects from any location due to remote access through OPC UA.
With atvise® builder, data acquisition and application design are easier, more secure and more efficient than ever.